Thursday, January 10, 2013

Jamie

Me and my very sweet pup Jamie during a hike at Elk Fork Campground a couple of weeks ago.
My dog is 12 1/2 years old and I've had her since she was about five months old when she just showed up on my doorstep out in the country in the middle of winter.
She LOVES to hike trails.
James has hiked extensively in Tennessee, Alaska and Wyoming with me, and although she is beginning to slow down just a bit these days, she is still my very best and favorite hiking buddy!

1.  For anyone who catches this in time, I'm being interviewed on KODI 1400 AM tomorrow morning (8:40am-9am).
A great opportunity to keep getting the word out about OAR!

2.  Thanks so much to the Park County Nordic Ski Association for inviting me to speak at their board meeting on Monday.  It was great to meet these wonderful folks, who are committed to providing quality Nordic ski opportunities for people of all ages in our area.

3.  Thanks to Pizza On The Run for graciously offering to place fliers about OAR on their next 400 pizza boxes!

4.  Finally thanks to the Absaroka Outdoor Fellowship.  I met with one of their folks when she dropped by the store yesterday and spoke with their coordinator last night.  So good to meet and touch base with like-minded, outdoor loving people.

It's very exciting to meet people in Cody who are so welcoming and supportive of our new business.
We appreciate everyone so much and hope that OAR can find ways to continue to partner with these great organizations.
A link to the upcoming Winter Hiking seminar.  It's scheduled for next Wednesday January 16:
If you want to learn how to safely hike during the winter please give us a call to register for this free seminar.