Friday, January 18, 2013

Dana Design Pack

A Search and Rescue guy came into the store today and was talking to me about his long-owned and beloved Dana Design pack.  He told me that the internal padding had crumbled and wondered if it could be repaired.

After discussion he told me that he would bring it into the store for me to look at, because I knew someone locally who "may" be able to repair it.

After he left I took a look on the Dana Design website and yes.........sure enough they have a lifetime warranty on their packs.

I didn't get our visitors name but he did grab one of our OAR business cards, and told me that he would check out our website and blog.

So......if "Search and Rescue Guy" sees this post, please contact Dana Design directly to see if they will repair or replace:
http://danadesign.com/

It may not work, but it's definitely worth a shot.  If you don't have any luck with them please bring your pack into the store and we'll see if we can get it repaired locally.